STAY AND MEALS PROTOCOLS
** IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FOLLOW REGULATIONS AND PROTOCOLS PUT BY STATE GOVERNMENT ON CROSSING STATE BORDER.
** NOTE WE ARE CATERING TO FAMILIES OR GROUPS WHO ARE TOGETHER IN REGULAR HOME LIFE.
** WE ARE NOT CATERING TO CAMPERS OR A BUNCH OF FRIENDS WANTING TO COME JUST FOR A PARTY.
It is not without anxiety that we start some semblance of business. But after more than 6 months of no income we do not have much choice.
We are therefore Introducing things slowly and would ask you to be with us and help.
RESPECT IS THE MAIN THING
*** Please email: email@example.com for booking or Whatsapp (9436303978) – name please. No calls as we have very bad network and cannot have a good conversation on phone.
- we take the threat of Covid 19 seriously and ask that if you are coming to our place you respect that.
- Please check directions to our place properly — See Directions
- We ask that you come directly to the football field opposite MaplePine.
- Please do not get out of you vehicle and wander in the village.
- If you, at anytime exit your vehicle, please wear mask.
- when you reach football field you can walk across a small dam to our place. there is a path and a small gate. If water level is low enough you will be able to drive across. Mask at all times when you get out of car.
- When you come into our place, please wear mask while you are near anybody that is not part of your group, or if you are talking to us.